Failures are not permanent

Hey everyone I'm here with a new discussion, today I will share my personal experiences with all of you.
Since my beginning of the educational career I was always very reluctant because I had no exposure and also because of lack of opportunities.
Anyways when I grew up meanwhile in my studies I was very confused about my career path that which field should I choose and what are my strengths.
I was always interested in the engineering side. I used to open up my toys and putting their machines and things a side and then fixing them back with some modifications. So when it came to choose the field after 12th Grade. I was very confident about my results. However, things were not what I expected them to be. So what happened was my result was not enough in order to get admission in the Top Universities who were offering Engineering, However I applied on the basis of my luck, but could work I FAILED...


Then I randomly applied in Management Sciences and got admission there. I was very confused that should I pursue my studies in this field or not, let me tell you that was my second most big failure after my results. Anyways having said that I continued studying, I faced alot of issues. I belonged to a small city and moved to the Capital of my country for Higher Studies. It was a culture shock, I was not able to cope up with the changes, everything was so changed than I used to live in. I got discouraged by many people there because of lack of skills. However, I somehow managed to get up because I never wanted to go back to my city having another tag of FAILURE on my head. So I tried really hard in the 1st Semester it passed away and I got friends. New feelings were beginning to flow from my heart, I was getting relaxed, I worked alot on myself and I still do on regular basis. Result was satisfactory.

So I promoted into the second semester, never thought that disaster would be on the way. I got that much relaxed that I forgot about my values and indulged into different activities like hanging out with friends all the time not giving much time to studies, and then again the day of judgement came, haha yes the result day I was failed in two subjects. So again things were getting down, feelings were vanished, heart was broken, I decided to go back to my city, but one day when I was there my friends called me and gave me motivation about what I am and what I can do. I got a little bit of motivation and went back with a promise to myself that I will not distract myself from my aim and I really worked hard but couldn't get a desired GPA. that was around 2.8 after so much of struggle. After my graduation tried searching for a job, again another FAILURE, couldnt get one. Eventually after a struggle I got a job in a small firm, worked there for a while, was going really well but I quit.

Because of the confusion, so I got admission in Masters just to improve my grades and to have better opportunities in future. Currently I'm almost done with my Masters and I have 3.5 CGPA. I'm happy because this is apparently the first achievement in my life, but SUCCESS DO COME. and never forget that Success does not come without hardwork, Now I am one of the toppers of my class and I am looking forward to get a good job in future.

If you have faced such events or still facing please feel free to share your thoughts.
Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learn anything in Life in just 20 Hours

How to reduce Stress, Anxiety and Depression- LIVE HAPPILY

Best way to deal with stress