Is it luck that works or hardwork?

I was thinking about the fact that is it working hard really pays off? Or its only a luck?
I've been always looking for the answer. However, I was not able to find the appropriate one until I faced some situations. In my past experiences in almost every time I hoped for my luck to turn the things around according to my will. Like when I was studying I had a teacher who was known for his strictness and very tough methodology. So after taking his first class I was very sure that I am going to fail in this subject. Funny thing is that I was taking the subject for second time because I already had failed it before. So I managed to pay for the subject so I can work harder than before but never thought I would face this situation.
 So if I had to drop the subject half of my fee would be deducted and again I was very depressed and confused what to do. I consulted a few of my friends. Some told me drop it and some said to me that go for it. You can do it all that stuff. After a few days of overthinking I came up with some cost/ratio benefits and decided I should go for it. Clearly saying that I've always underestimated myself. Anyways I went up with my decision and thought that my luck would work for me because I never wanted to work hard. But after taking a few classes I learnt that I am lacking behind and started taking stress so because of that I started studying and worked really hard. That was the first time I worked hard and it really paid off. Before this I never even wanted to work hard.

Reason why I told this story because Ive experienced this myself that without working hard in life you get nothing but disappointments and you always blame your luck for that. In psychology there are two terms internal and external locus of control. I would be writing sbout them in my next posts. However, for now this is what I have learnt that hardwork is the key to success. And let me tell you that I got really good grade in that subject and was one of the toppers in my class. That feeling, that sense of achievement was the best. I cannot describe that feeling here because until or unless one actually goes through the process he/she cant feel that sense of achievement. Despite of all my personal experiences I have also seen some people for whom luck has worked really well.

What do you think? Tell me in the comments below. Also please like or follow for more posts. Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learn anything in Life in just 20 Hours

How to reduce Stress, Anxiety and Depression- LIVE HAPPILY

Best way to deal with stress